If your contact center has transitioned to a work-from-home model, you’re probably facing new intraday challenges with your remote workforce – challenges that can erode profitability and organizational efficiency.
In our new white paper, “How NICE Employee Engagement Manager (EEM) Enables Work-from-Home Agents with Intelligent Automation,” you’ll learn what these challenges are and how to overcome them. The white paper offers solutions to problems like:
- Lack of access to timely scheduling information.
- Short staffing due to more frequent time off.
- Difficulty contacting staff.
- Increased distractions at home.
- Issues with coaching remotely.
- Identifying and rewarding high performers.
- Blurred boundaries between work and home life.
- Agent disengagement due to feeling disconnected from the team.
Download the white paper today to learn specific, actionable solutions for effective intraday management with a remote workforce.