Most companies miss opportunities to deepen their relationships with customers. While there are a lot of factors that influence a customer’s loyalty, there are critical opportunities in a customer journey to strengthen it. In this webinar, we focus on opportunities for growth, whether by gaining new customers or encouraging advocacy and cross-selling to existing ones.
In the webinar, we explore:
- Moments in a customer journey that reflect the most fruitful opportunities to influence and impact organic and inorganic growth
- Indicators of greatest opportunities
- How voice of the customer (VoC) can support efforts to best meet the needs of customers and isolate opportunities
- Ways to help customers realize value faster
- Strategies companies can use to take advantage of opportunities with customers
Ventana Research: Winning and Retaining the Modern Customer
These days, consumers aren’t easily impressed. It takes effort and strategy throughout the entire buying journey to sweep them off their feet and deliver an exceptional customer experience (CX).
ContactBabel: Putting AI and Automation to Work in Contact Center Operations
Maintaining a positive, healthy relationship takes a lot of work. And for companies with millions of customer relationships needing attention, that can be a huge lift for any department.
Listen up: Get a 360-Degree View of Interactions to Elevate Customer Experiences
Feedback is essential to understanding customer needs and desires. Circling back to close the loop with your customers using a comprehensive, mature Voice of the Customer (VOC) program amplifies the reach and value of your business’s CX initiative and ultimately improves customer retention.