Despite all the talk about “digital transformations” and “omnichannel engagement,” 80% of companies are not delivering seamless, end-to-end journeys. Their digital interactions are impersonal and fragmented, leading to high customer effort and low customer satisfaction. Making matters worse, the overwhelming majority of brands lack direction on how to identify and remedy their biggest pain points.
With customer expectations rising along with economic concerns, it is time to create experiences that are more convenient, relevant, and predictive. This may seem daunting, but the good news is that a pathway to success already exists—and it’s in your voice of the customer (VoC) data. This on-demand webinar will reveal how to unlock this powerful intelligence and optimize your digital journeys.
- Data on the biggest CX demands and pain points and how they have evolved
- Top reasons why digital transformations fail
- Tips for avoiding the biggest customer data pitfalls—and finally unlocking the power of VoC data
- Opportunities for using AI to address root causes, improve training, and orchestrate better journeys in real time
- Key ways to personalize customer experiences based on intent and sentiment
Beyond digital transformation: Evolving to smart, frictionless digital experiences
When consumers want information or need to contact your company, they aren't thinking about what channel they should use.
Close the Loop to Keep Customers Happy
Studies show that customers are much more likely to abandon a brand after just one negative experience, so retention relies on successfully handling not only good interactions but bad ones, too.
Ventana Research: Winning and Retaining the Modern Customer
These days, consumers aren’t easily impressed. It takes effort and strategy throughout the entire buying journey to sweep them off their feet and deliver an exceptional customer experience (CX).