Customers remain the center of every company’s universe. Yet only 4% of consumers feel experiences have improved over the past year according to a Customer Contact Week Digital study. A staggering 57% feel they’ve gotten worse.
How do customers feel about the quality of your customer experiences (CX)? Provide exceptional experiences with this guide to seven CX trends from our experts and other key sources.
Our new “7 Critical CX Trends for Your 2024 Strategy” offers powerful insights you can adapt for your CX strategy to secure a competitive edge by winning, engaging, delighting, and keeping customers—now and in the future.
This valuable resource is designed to help you:
- Understand and navigate critical CX actions you should take in 2024
- Align your CX strategy with customer needs and technology advances
- Exceed growing demands by understanding shifting customer behaviors
- Harness cutting-edge tools and other advanced CX solutions
- Discover how the technology super wave of AI is revolutionizing CX
Get the guide to amping up your CX strategy for 2024.
Enlighten AI for CX: Driving Innovation from Vision to Reality
See your data in a whole new light, leading you to more effective decision-making.
Marriott Consolidates Tech Stack and Gains Powerful Interoperability with CXone
After an extensive requirement gathering, RFP, and implementation process, Marriott International went live with CXone in March 2023, updating its legacy CX platform that had grown increasingly static, fragile, and costly.