Accessibility of Our Products
Most NICE products are B2B solutions, nevertheless, NICE fully acknowledges the importance of creating accessible solutions and products that enhance the overall workplace environment and contribute to the productivity of our customers and their employees.
NICE is actively taking into account accessibility requirements and support when defining and planning its product roadmap for new and innovative solutions guided by industry experts and the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) v2.2 certifications.
For instance, some of the actions taken to ensure accessibility of our Employee Engagement Management (EEM) product include:
- Compliance of Breeze, the NICE standard for application navigation and usability, according to WCAG 2.0 guidelines
- Appropriate ARIA tags
- Use of native HTML tags which have accessibility built-in
- Axe tool to check for violations in chrome plugin while in development
- Screen readers like NVDA are used to actually test feature developed in sprint for non-sighted users
- Responsive font unit to make text scalable for different viewport sizes
- Keyboard only app navigation and focus management
- Color contrast ratio