What is customer experience software?
Customer experience software is a collection of contact center applications that enable organizations to provide, manage, and improve end-to-end customer service experiences. In today's experience economy, using industry-leading customer experience software can give brands the competitive edge they need to be successful.
The contact center can have a substantial impact on a customer's overall impression of a brand. Providing fast, convenient, and accurate resolutions to someone who needs help can create a customer for life. On the other hand, a couple of poor customer service experiences can send a customer running for the door.
This is why using modern customer experience software is so important - it empowers brands to deliver the types of loyalty-building customer service experiences customers expect.
What are typical capabilities of contact center customer experience software?
Customer experience software solutions in the contact center not only enhance the customer experience, but they also empower organizations to streamline operations, better control costs, and improve the agent experience. These benefits are provided by the following capabilities.
- Omnichannel journey orchestration. This capability gives customers seamless experiences as they move across support channels. Applications in this solution set include integrated voice and digital channels, automatic contact distributors (ACDs), and predictive outbound dialers.
- Digital self-service. Today's contact centers can empower customers to help themselves with self-service solutions such as conversational interactive voice response (IVR) systems, smart knowledge bases, and AI-powered virtual agents.
- Workforce engagement management (WEM). WEM solutions allow contact centers to get the most from their agents with applications like workforce management, performance management, and quality management.
- Analytics. Analysis tools - such as interaction analytics, reporting and BI, and feedback management - provide the insights contact center leaders need to understand customer sentiment and preferences, enhance CX, and drive more efficiency and higher quality throughout their operations.
- Automation. The best customer experience software suites include automation tools, such as robotic process automation, that supplement the labor force and make agents more effective and efficient.
How NICE can help
NICE CXone is the market leading call center customer experience software in use by thousands of customers of all sizes around the world to help them consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences. CXone is a cloud native, unified suite of applications designed to help a company holistically run its call (or contact) center operations. CXone includes the following (and more):
Omnichannel Journey Orchestration – routing and interaction management that empowers agents to positively and productively interact with customers in digital and voice channels. These solutions include an automatic call distributor (ACD), AI routing, interaction channel support, and predictive outbound dialer.
Workforce Engagement Management – unlocks the potential of your team by inspiring employees' self-improvement, amplifying quality management efforts to enhance customer experience, and reducing labor waste. These solutions include workforce management (WFM), quality management (QM), call and screen recording, and performance management (PM).
Open Cloud Foundation – enables rapid innovation with an extensible enterprise-grade platform that scales securely, deploys quickly and serves customers of all sizes globally. We guarantee an industry-best 99.99% availability and offer easy customization through RESTful APIs and DEVone developer program.
CXone also includes pre-defined CRM integrations and UCaaS integrations with most leading solutions on the market. These integrations provide a holistic call center software solution capable of elevating customer experiences for companies of all sizes.