Companies are constantly looking for ways to enhance CX performance, reduce costs, and gain a substantial competitive edge. Working with CX outsourcers is becoming an even bigger solution to meeting those goals. Currently, the overall number of outsourcer US agent positions is around 585 thousand. That total is predicted to grow significantly within four years to handle increasing demand.
This exclusive ContactBabel report is the definitive study on the impact of outsourcing and customer contact operations. Written for contact center outsourcers, it dives into the structure, growth, technology, HR, and commercial issues found in contact centers, including full-service contact center outsourcers, and BPOs.
The research is supported by 13 years of data from large-scale surveys of hundreds of contact centers. Key takeaways include:
- The number of US-based outsourcers is climbing across the industry
- CX outsourcers account for 15% of agent positions in the US and rising
- Digital support options are increasing, offering profitability for CX outsourcers
- Outsourcers are improving efficiency by investing heavily in technology
- Use of AI, speech recognition, and interaction analytics is expected to grow
With the rise of digital-first customers, exciting opportunities are booming for CX outsourcers. Find out how.
Expivia Interaction Marketing Group stays competitive with CXone ‘Best in Class’ solutions
Here’s another resource to help access CX opportunities. Read this case study on how CXone helped Expivia compete head-to-head with larger BPOs.