By Lin PophalDid you know that 20th Century Fox used IBM Watson to create a trailer for Morgan? This is but one example of how content marketers are using artificial intelligence to compose copy. Lin Pophal details several ways AI is shaping content marketing these days.
- “While there are plenty of dire-sounding discussions taking place these days around artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning...this isn’t technology of the future.” MORE
- “Too many marketers are focused solely on courting new customers instead of honing a better, more intimate understanding of the customers they already have....Want to think less like a marketer and more like your customers? Put yourself in their shoes.” MORE
- The challenge of marketing online is tougher than ever as the online space is becoming more and more crowded. It is essential for businesses to keep finding ways to stand out from the competition and avoid drowning in the vast pool of online content. MORE
Is Marketing Dead, Or Starting A New Golden Age? [forbes.com]
By Roger Dooley
- Are marketers so wrapped up in their bubble of social media metrics, content marketing, and fast-changing consumer technology that they can’t see that they are on a road to nowhere?...In a word, no. MORE
By Billie HowardThis interview with digital trailblazer Alan Gellman discusses aligning marketing strategies with today’s digitally-driven, day-to-day business practices.
- We are...catalyzed by the digital transformation…[we require] ways that embrace an emphasis on both brand and performance. No longer is an either-or option viable. MORE
- “Marketing data…[is] growing at an exponential rate, making it increasingly difficult for marketers to extract timely, actionable insights that drive sales. More than 30 percent of marketers attribute wasted time on data to ‘too many data sources.’ …[We] identified three things marketers can do to achieve better performance with their data.” MORE