Catch a Wave and You're Sitting on Top of the (Customer's) World
Recently, Forrester published its first editions of two Wave™ reports, "Customer Journey Analytics Visioning Platforms, Q3 2017" and "The Forrester Wave™: Customer Journey Analytics Orchestration Platforms, Q3 2017." NICE was proud to be named a "Leader" in both reports, receiving among the top scores in the journey design and planning, as well as services, client experience and usability criteria.
NICE Customer Engagement Analytics solutions provide superior capabilities for delivering the insights necessary to ensure customer loyalty, diminish churn, and create new opportunities throughout the omnichannel journey; advanced speech and text analytics enable considerable process optimizations, personalized customer interactions, productive data democratization, and heightened visibility and actionability well beyond the contact center.
We believe Forrester's evaluations demonstrate the robustness of our value proposition, which has manifested itself for numerous clients such as:
- The travel and entertainment provider that achieved a 10% higher conversion rate, leading to a $15 million boost in annual gross profits and 80,000 new customer bookings.
- The telecommunications provider that leveraged IVR Optimization to eliminate more than one million calls annually, improving Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) scores and improving transfer paths in the process.
- The healthcare insurance provider that identified and remedied caller time-outs and authentication issues, saving more than $4 million annually via increased IVR containment.
- The financial services provider that optimizes 75 million customer-facing decisions monthly, across 6,000 individual campaigns, achieving a 20% lift in conversion rates from those optimized campaigns.
To learn more about how you can apply customer journey visualizations and deep insights to generate more proactive customer understanding and a stronger ROI for your customer experience strategy:
- Download a complimentary copy of "The Forrester Wave™: Customer Journey Analytics Visioning Platforms, Q3 2017."
- Ask how you can initiate a NICE solutions pilot within your operations, using your existing customer data and systems.
- Plan to visit NICE at Forrester CXSF 2017, this fall's premier event for customer experience professionals to network and learn about the latest disruptors, best practices, and emerging technologies for driving the customer-centric enterprise.
The Forrester Wave™ is copyrighted by Forrester Research, Inc. Forrester and Forrester Wave™ are trademarks of Forrester Research, Inc. The Forrester Wave™ is a graphical representation of Forrester's call on a market and is plotted using a detailed spreadsheet with exposed scores, weightings, and comments. Forrester does not endorse any vendor, product, or service depicted in the Forrester Wave. Information is based on best available resources. Opinions reflect judgment at the time and are subject to change.