A leading group of firms that Aberdeen Research refers to as the “data rich & savvy,” are successfully using technology to fuel key business operations and capitalizing on consumers’ demand for self-service. These firms are simultaneously delighting customers and boosting efficiency. For firms that make the leap to smart and successful self-service from traditional self-service, what differentiates their approach? What steps can CX and Contact Center Leaders take to fuel their success with the latest technology that improves self-service?
Read this whitepaper to uncover the secrets of the data rich & savvy, and learn:
- Why self-service alone is not a differentiator for top firms
- The must-have criteria for self-service leadership
- What makes Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVAs) truly intelligent
- The ROI of data rich & savvy self-service programs
- The (not so secret) path to smart self-service