Act in Real Time. Simplify customer Interactions
What if you knew exactly where your employee productivity and knowledge gaps were, and what effect they're having on your key KPIs for handle time and customer satisfaction? Then you'd be able to provide effective real-time guidance, improve the process precisely where needed, and enhance operational efficiency with process automation.
Well, that's exactly what we propose you do.
Optimizing your services is easy
With NICE Real-Time Service Optimization, powerful analytics give your contact center or back office managers invaluable insight by closely monitoring desktop application usage and processes. Then, our real-time decisioning engine provides next-best-action options, while automation simplifies the entire process – so your agents can focus on the customer, rather than on their screens.
Desktop application and process analytics
Do you have visibility into your employee's daily desktop activities? You should, so you will know how to improve their work.
- Monitor desktop and remote application usage, and time spent on each
- Measure time spent in any process
- Find hidden bottlenecks and process inefficiencies
- Identify high-performance employees
- Surface and share best practices
Impact interactions with real-time guidance
Contact center agents and back-office employees can't be expected to have all the answers all the time. But with a little help from technology, they can. Real-Time Service Optimization provides the guidance agents need to respond in real time to the needs of the customer and brings the most relevant information needed to perform complex back office processes.
- Contextual on-screen agent guidance
- Personalized to the employee skills, the customer profile and the interaction context
- Sophisticated decisioning engine
- Incorporating your business priorities, as they develop
Streamline with process automation
We employ a business logic layer in Real-Time Service Optimization to automatically complete repetitive tasks and display relevant customer information.
- Automate complex procedures
- Reduce desktop complexities
- Consolidate data from multiple systems in one display
- Significantly shorten handle time
- Eliminate manual entry errors