Increasingly, maintaining regulatory compliance is becoming a must for all different types of businesses. Dodd-Frank, SEC 17a-4, HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, FSA and MIPPA are just a small sample of the regulatory acronym soup that impact daily operations. Many companies are implementing call recording, a cornerstone of regulatory compliance. And they're finding its uses go far beyond maintaining compliance.
Complete Compliance Recording
Why are call recordings so important to maintaining compliance? Firstly, they can be used as evidence when disputes arise, and can ensure that agents and traders are following compliant procedures. And, when used in combination with quality management and interaction analytics, call recording can provide insight into service levels, processes and customer attitudes. NICE Engage Platform does all this and more:
- Satisfy regulatory requirements - by capturing all interactions, or just the ones you need
- Low total cost of ownership - with centralized capabilities, open architecture, VoIP call recording, virtualization, and multi-site management
- Operational flexibility - support for virtually any telephony vendor, network environment and organizational structure
- Unprecedented recording scalability - up to 5,000 channels per interaction recorder
- High Availability - ensuring that your system continues to record interactions even when disaster occurs
Flexible and adaptable - for any organization
We easily adapt to your unique operational requirements. Beyond supporting virtually any telephony vendor and network environment, we also support all of types of organizational structures including multiple sites, branch offices, and remote employees.
Experience you can rely on
Every day, thousands of organizations - both public and private - rely on NICE for compliance call recording. We reliably and effectively capture customer interaction content so that your organization can maintain compliance and positively impact business results.
Contact us today to learn how we can help you maintain regulatory compliance and extract valuable business insights from your customer interactions.