NICE and ISO 9001:2008
The International Standardization Organization (ISO) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies. The work of preparing International Standards is normally carried out through ISO technical committees.
NICE was first registered to ISO 9001:2008 in July 1996 and has had regular surveillance audits since then.
We are proud that NICE has been repeatedly commended by auditors for its adherence to ISO standards and requirements.
NICE has adopted ISO methodologies and submits itself to regular ISO audits. The audits examine processes within the company and confirm that they comply with ISO standards and requirements. Typically these audits cover processes such as:
- Sales, services, R&D and manufacturing process methodology.
- Quality management, including analysis and corrective action methodologies for different processes and quality Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that reflect product quality throughout the product lifecycle.
- Version/product release process methodologies.
- New service/product version plans.
- Requirements management, work flows and implementation.
- Master plan training guidelines.
The requirements in ISO 9001:2008 are implemented by NICE as follows:
- All key processes in the company are covered by a set of procedures.
- Monitoring procedures are implemented to ensure that the processes are effective.
- Adequate records are kept in line with ISO 9001 requirements.
- Company control mechanisms check all output for defects with appropriate corrective action where necessary.
There is a regular review of individual processes in the company and the quality system itself to assure its effectiveness.
NICE facilitates a continuous improvement process throughout the company.