Delivering great customer experiences (CX) is getting harder. Research shows that 97% of customers have dropped purchases simply due to inconvenience.
Today CX takes meeting customers everywhere they are and addressing problems as they arise or even earlier. Traditional service approaches won’t do that.
You need to invest in an omnichannel delivery strategy that factors in both self-service or agent-assisted channels. Only then can you create seamless experiences at every touchpoint. The CX Commute vs CX Joy Ride white paper can help!
Read this insightful guide to discover:
- Why businesses are struggling with creating meaningful experiences
- What great customer experiences look like – and how to provide them
- Which channels customers prefer to use (Hint: 81% don’t call agents)
- How you can take the headache out of CX and make it delightful
- The secrets to making omnichannel journeys seamless