- About NICE
- Company Overview
- Global Management
- Corporate Responsibility
- Worldwide Offices
- Investor Relations
- News & Events
Revealing Customer Intent in Contact Center Communications
Contact centers process thousands of calls, emails and online chat sessions with customers each day. These interactions hold a wealth of valuable business insights such as what customers like and dislike about the company’s products and services, what they need and want, and what dissatisfies them, their intent and sentiment— insights that impact companies’ key performance metrics and, ultimately, the bottom line.
NICE Interaction Analytics is a cross-channel analytics platform that enables companies to transform the valuable yet hidden information in customer interactions into business results, helping to prepare the workforce for handling customer interactions, shaping interactions in real-time, and continuously improving future interactions.
Gone are the days when contact centers communicated with customers solely by phone. Today, the proliferation of interaction channels, such as email, chat and social media, creates new sources of insights and opportunities for
immediate, positive impact on customers and the company’s bottom line.
NICE cross-channel analytics platform uses powerful patented algorithms to analyze speech, call flow, web interactions, social media, email and online chat conversations, customer surveys and agents’ desktop activity, to construct a unified view of the customer interactions taking place across the organization’s diverse communication channels and uncover the insights hidden within them. Leveraging these insights, companies can streamline operations, define and create a differentiating customer experience at the decisive moment, and improve revenue growth.
The NICE cross-channel analytics platform is a key foundation for the NICE business solutions, each targets specific business challenges:
- First Contact Resolution (FCR)
- Handle Time Optimization (AHT)
- Customer Churn Reduction
- Customer Satisfaction
- Voice of the Customer
Each may be deployed on-premise or in a hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
NICE Interaction Analytics leverages the thousands of cross-channel interactions contact centers receive each day to reveal insights with which businesses can:
- Improve operational efficiency by reducing call volume and optimizing handle time
- Increase customer loyalty by understanding the customer experience and improving customer satisfaction
- Increase revenues by improving cross-sell and up-sell performance and optimizing marketing campaign effectiveness at the decisive moment
- Gain business intelligence by tracking customer mentions of competitors and gauging sentiment toward them
- Successfully collect debts
- Comply with industry regulations and corporate policies
NICE Interaction Analytics quickly and efficiently extracts insights from customer interactions using:
- Cross-channel analytics for speech, email, online chat and surveys
- Automatic categorization of interactions into topics
- Emotion detection and sentiment analysis
- Root-cause analysis via speech-to-text transcription and text mining
- Agent desktop analytics for insights into agent behavior
- Proactive alerts when business objectives are not met
- Real-time agent guidance
- Application usage analysis
What solution are you interested in ?
By Business Need