The Public Safety NICE User Group (PUBNUG)
Connecting the NICE Public Safety User Community
PUBNUG provides a community for NICE public safety customers to share information, best practices and ideas on the changing public safety landscape.
Through PUBNUG, NICE customers have exclusive access to educational and networking events, and an interactive web portal featuring:
- Discussion forums where you can find answers to questions and share best practices and use cases with your public safety peers;
- Events, training videos and webinars to help you learn more about how to prepare for changes on the horizon, and how to get the maximum benefit from your NICE solutions;
- An ‘ideas tab’ where you can introduce, vote on and track suggested enhancements to NICE solutions;
- A community resources area where you can upload and share materials such as operating procedures, policies, QA forms, etc.;
- A jobs board where you can share open positions and review posted job opportunities;
- A searchable PUBNUG member database where you can find and collaborate with other NICE public safety users.
“NG9-1-1 is fundamentally altering the public safety landscape, and in this disruptive, dynamic environment it’s more important than ever that PSAP leaders have a forum to share information, ideas and best practices, and learn from each other’s experiences and innovations. We created PUBNUG to bridge this gap for our thousands of public safety customers worldwide.”
John Rennie, General Manager, Public Safety at NICE