Paramus, New Jersey – April 20, 2016 – NICE Systems will present at the 2016 FBI LEEDA 25th Annual Executive Training Conference at the Memphis Cook Convention Center in Memphis, Tennessee on April 25. NICE will also showcase its newest innovation, NICE Investigate, in booth #3. NICE Investigate is a unique, open investigative solution that automates the collection, analysis and sharing of case evidence. It puts evidence into context based on time, sequence and location to help investigators understand the ‘who, what, when, where and why’ and close more cases faster.
Jerry Rodriguez, NICE’s Law Enforcement Business Development Manager, will co-present an educational session with Captain Martin A. Bartness of the Baltimore Police Department on the topic of “Overcoming today’s complex digital investigation challenges.”
- WHO: Captain Martin A. Bartness is an 18-year veteran of the Baltimore Police Department, currently serving as Chief of Staff to Police Commissioner Kevin Davis. During his career, he has served in a variety of roles and won numerous awards, including the National Children’s Advocacy Center 2013 Outstanding Service Award in Law Enforcement for Exceptional Service to Victims of Sexual Assault, and the Maryland Children’s Alliance Justice for Children 2012 Exceptional Leadership Award.
- Jerry Rodriguez recently joined NICE Systems, but worked in law enforcement for nearly three decades. He most recently served as Deputy Police Commissioner for the Baltimore Police Department, where he oversaw many high-level investigations and reforms. Rodriguez is a graduate of the LAPD Supervisory Leadership Institute, the West Point Leadership Program, and the prestigious Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy.
- WHAT: Police departments are investing in digital policing initiatives to safeguard the public, but with more data coming from an increasing number of silos and sources, investigations are becoming more complex. Captain Bartness and Mr. Rodriguez will share their experiences and explain how police departments can streamline the investigation process and close more cases faster by more efficiently collecting, analyzing, and sharing evidence.
- WHEN: Monday, April 25, 10:30 – 11:30AM
- WHERE: Memphis Cook Convention Center, Ballroom D
255 N Main Street, Memphis, TN
NICE is also a Silver Sponsor of the 2016 FBI LEEDA 25th Annual Executive Training Conference, which runs April 25 through April 27, 2016.
FBI LEEDA is the premier association for law enforcement executives. It aims to advance the science and art of law enforcement leadership and promote the exchange of information to improve law enforcement management practices through training, education, and networking among police professionals across the United States and beyond.
About NICE Systems
NICE Systems is the worldwide leading provider of enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE solutions help the world’s largest organizations deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud, and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions. www.nice.com.
Corporate Media Contact
Erik Snider, +1 877 245 7448, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark Note: NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE Systems. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE Systems' marks, please see: www.nice.com/nice-trademarks.