CAD Incident Analytics Integration
NICE’s game-changing CAD Incident Analytics solution is much more than an integration to Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD). We’ve embedded CAD data and analytics within virtually every module within NICE Inform – from Reconstruction and Organizer to Evaluator and Dashboards – to save you tons of time and surface critical operational performance and quality insights.
Search for and Instantly Retrieve Entire Incidents
– search for all calls, radio and text recordings related to an incident using CAD Incident #, automatic creation of complete incident timelines (including all 911 call and recordings and CAD events event if there were multiple 911 calls about the same incident).
Fulfill Records Requests in a Fraction of the Time
– access CAD incident data and related recordings from one interface, significantly improve speed and precision of evidence reconstruction and sharing.
Automate Quality Assurance Call Selection and Scheduling
– use CAD incident type to monitor the calls that matter most through automated QA call scheduling; playback call recordings right from within the Priority Dispatch AQUA case review interface to save time.
Speed up Investigations with GIS Mapping
– view the geolocation of CAD incidents, calls, radio communications and captured SMS texts on interactive GIS maps, and drill down to playback associated recordings.
Make Smarter, Faster Decisions with Incident Intelligence Dashboards
– Visualize all of the critical 911 performance measurements that matter in a single, easily customizable dashboard. Dashboards automatically calculate and display previously difficult-to-measure metrics that combine CAD data with telephony, radio and QA data, such as ‘Hello to Hello’ (Call Answer (from telephony) to Dispatched Unit On Scene time (from CAD)) by agency, shift and incident priority in near-real time.
“With its release of NICE Inform Elite, NICE truly stands out as a public safety trend-setter and pioneer. NICE has found a way to bring together data from the siloed systems that PSAPs use every day, to enable decision makers to visualize it in new ways, operationalize it, and extract hidden insights to improve operations.”
- Dick Bucci, principal analyst, Pelorus Associates