You’ll find no better place to learn, network and have fun than at Interactions 2018!
NICE and NICE inContact have brought together two extremely successful events, the inContact User Conference (ICUC) and Interactions. Going forward we will be hosting one user conference known as Interactions, making it by far the largest, most informative event in our industry.
Interactions 2018 promises to be spectacular, by combining more than 100 informative breakout sessions with, amazing keynote speakers. All this turns into a “MUST SEE” event and will be packed with valuable content and fun activities. Learn how your organization can deliver an outstanding customer experience, improve business results, and ensure compliance. Plus, you´ll have a chance to network and mingle with NICE inContact experts, customers and industry leaders who will be sharing their knowledge and best practices.
Over 2,100 of your industry peers are joining us at Orlando World Center Marriott from May 14-16, 2018, so why not register now and save your spot?
- Learn from industry experts as they discuss key trends, challenges and opportunities in the market
- Gain thought-provoking insight into the future of customer interactions and their impact on your business
- Share valuable content with other NICE inContact users and examine real-life issues you face
- Network with peers and colleagues from the extensive NICE inContact user community
- Discover NICE inContact’s roadmap and vision
Registration RatesRegister by December 31, 2017
|Super Saver Premium Conference Pass*||$995|
|Super Saver Conference Pass||$895|
|Early Bird Premium Conference Pass *||$1,395|
|Early Bird Conference Pass||$1,195|
|Standard Premium Pass*||$1,595|
|Standard Conference Pass||$1,395|
*Premium Pass includes all Pre-conference sessions scheduled on May 14, 2018