Capturing quality insights – every step of the way
A typical customer interacts with your organization in many ways, using an ever-growing array of communication channels (up to six, on average) - email, online forms, chat, social media, phone calls, surveys and more. Each of these interactions can give us valuable insight into agent productivity, business performance, and customer loyalty.
For that to happen, waves of structured and unstructured information need to be collected, transformed into coherent data, and analyzed.
From millions of interactions to actionable business decisions
With NICE Interaction Analytics, millions of multi-channel voice and text interactions become the key to actionable business decisions.
Improve operational efficiency and key performance metrics
- Automatically analyze 100% of your customer interactions
- Optimize average handle time, reduce call volume, decrease hold time, and increase first call resolution rate
- Get volume and trend reports to pinpoint areas that require further analysis
Enhance customer experience and loyalty
- Discover the root causes of customer dissatisfaction by analyzing all of your customers' past and current activities
- Automatically identify trending hot topics and key phrases in customer communications
- Highlight customers who require immediate attention
- Gauge the emotional state of your customers through tell-tale variations in pitch or tone
- Reveal patterns and preemptively prevent customer churn, repeat contacts, and failed sales efforts
Increase revenue and decrease risk
- Identify changing trends in customer behavior
- Improve cross-sell and up-sell performance
- Ensure compliance with industry regulations and corporate policies by making sure agents adhere to your interaction scripts
Looking in for insight – quality management
Insights into customer interactions can drive significant improvements in agent productivity and the effectiveness of your quality program. They need to be conveyed clearly, shared widely and acted upon quickly. That means focusing every agent and customer service representative on the behaviors that define quality.
Guide your agents
- Evaluate agents on the most relevant interactions, based on defined KPIs
- Address each agent's knowledge and skill gaps with focused evaluation and coaching
- Identify the most effective best practices - what works and why
- Analyze application usage for insights into typical behavior and processes
- Get automatic alerts for the most problematic interactions
- Guide your agents during customer interactions with next-best-action recommendations using
Real-Time Speech Analytics
Enhanced reporting, fine-tuned root-cause data, real-time guidance and targeted training help Quality Managers drive improvement in agent performance, increasing customer satisfaction, which in turn intensifies team engagement for even greater success – generating a powerful positive feedback loop.
NICE User Group Community
NICE also hosts the world's largest community of industry professionals. The NICE User Group (NUG) helps members optimize the value of NICE applications in their organizations through sharing of best practices. The group partners with NICE to provide an online environment for members to interact and share knowledge. NUG also works closely with leadership at NICE to influence product and service direction. To learn more about the NICE User Group (NUG), please visit www.niceusergroup