Benchmark Report Uncovers Opportunity for Contact Centers to Drive Performance Improvements
A benchmark study released by ICMI and NICE provides a comprehensive look into how modern contact centers are utilizing the full potential of their data and using performance management to transform performance.
The report, "Performance Management in the Contact Center," details key highlights of the study of contact center leaders, including:
- The top KPIs for contact centers in 2017
- Top challenges with performance management
- The state of coaching programs
- Adoption of coaching frameworks
- Extrinsic vs. intrinsic rewards
- Level of competition and forms of reward by industry
Download the report now to gain the latest insights into improving the customer experience and increasing efficiency through performance management.