The more applications you have, the more difficult it is to manage your IT infrastructure. From lost revenues to potential compliance issues – the damage from service disruptions can be immense. You need a way to simplify and streamline operations, so your team can focus on "growing business" rather than "managing infrastructure."
You Focus on Business, We'll Take Care of the Infrastructure
We take a proactive approach to IT management. We work hard behind the scenes to keep your NICE solutions humming like a well-oiled machine.
Complementing our regular Support services, our Proactive Services give you a 360-degree service ecosystem that ensures high availability and efficiency. Cutting-edge tools and a service delivery methodology built on ITIL v3 standards ensure process compliance and service governance.
By letting us manage your systems, you'll enjoy:
- Increased satisfaction from stable, high-performance systems
- Minimal downtime through proactive monitoring and fault resolution
- Single point of contact for all application, infrastructure and support issues
- Reduced costs and overheads as the need for in-house expertise is minimized
NICE Advanced services include a complete set of best practices, advanced remote diagnostic and monitoring tools and utilities designed to maximize the performance and availability of your NICE solution. These services are available on demand.
Our proprietary Sentinel real-time monitoring tool captures data about system health from different sources and provides clear notifications. This lets you understand exactly what's happening inside of your systems, proactively identify and correct potential issues before they affect your operations. In addition, our service helps you to ensure business continuity while performing ongoing ecosystem changes (geographical changes, technology changes, size and scale adjustments).
NOC Managed Service
We also offer a 24x7 managed NOC service where we take full responsibility for all essential operational services for NICE solutions, including:
- Monitoring – monitoring of system uptime, alerts, application performance, database
- Proactive maintenance – featuring diagnostic services and periodic health checks
- Service management & governance – 24x7 helpdesk, incident management and reports
Enterprise-grade service levels are designed to deliver high application and infrastructure uptime and performance. With our NOC managed service, your IT team has a lot less to worry about.