Hoboken, N.J., November 6, 2017 – NICE today announced the release of Engage 6.7, the latest edition of its market-leading recording solution, with a centralized, holistic Compliance Center, as well as more support for hybrid cloud deployments The introduction of these enhancements in Engage 6.7 optimizes contact center performance by simplifying compliance processes, so they can adapt to dynamic regulatory changes, and by holding down costs with more cloud migration options.
NICE Engage 6.7 addresses such performance and security issues, among others, with a set of advanced capabilities that include:
- A Compliance Center addressing the needs of agents, IT and compliance personnel alike, with dedicated dashboards, a centralized policy and retention manager, and real-time notifications to minimize liabilities and prevent breaches. The dashboards display dedicated compliance KPIs and business thresholds for PCI violations, force deletions, and more, while the policy manager ensures efficient evidence keeping and audit processes with bulk extractions, deletions, and locking capabilities.
- Support for Multi-Factor Authentication for PCI DSS 3.2 compliance
- Support for hybrid cloud deployments, including integration with InContact ACD, on-premises telephony and recording, as well as AWS S3 and IBM COS archiving.
- Advanced, cost-effective and reliable recording, with silence suppression for a lower total cost of operation and bandwidth utilization, as well as service pack upgrades with no recording downtime.
- An additional Connect API administrator use case centralizing and simplifying management, and reducing IT overhead with automated processes
"With the release of Engage 6.7, NICE answers the needs of contact centers for an innovative, dedicated solution that can help them navigate what Gartner research firm has called the 'constantly changing compliance objectives of PCI DSS,' as well as those of HIPAA, MIFID II and GDPR," according to Miki Migdal, president of the NICE Enterprise Product Group. "All Engage capabilities, are available for all our customers, regardless of the maturity of their transition to the cloud, including hybrid deployments that integrate inContact's ACD, cloud archiving, or our CxOne offering. As Gartner has observed, compared to on-premises-only options, comprehensive contact center cloud-based solutions 'can represent a 30-50 percent savings' – which we are pleased to help make happen."
As with previous editions of NICE Engage, the latest iteration remains the leading enterprise-grade recording, archiving and streaming solution for voice, video, screen, chat, email, social media, and SMS. Organizations using Engage can introduce new recording capabilities and extend a coherent compliance strategy across all channels, including enhanced retention and quality management, business continuity, and security.
NICE is the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions that empower organizations to make smarter decisions based on advanced analytics of structured and unstructured data. NICE helps organizations of all sizes deliver better customer service, ensure compliance, combat fraud and safeguard citizens. Over 25,000 organizations in more than 150 countries, including over 85 of the Fortune 100 companies, are using NICE solutions.
Corporate Media Contact
Ilana Hart, +972-9-775-3818,
Trademark Note: NICE and the NICE logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of NICE. All other marks are trademarks of their respective owners. For a full list of NICE's marks, please see: