The NICE SPM Advantage: A Unified Platform for TQM and ICM
The NICE Sales Performance Management (SPM) platform seamlessly connects sales territory definitions with real-world salesforce crediting, commission calculations, reporting and payments in a continuous, integrated process.
The most intricate territory rules are defined with the NICE Territory & Quota Management (TQM) module. Then, at the push of a button, these definitions, no matter how complex, are automatically translated into crediting rules for incentive compensation management (ICM) calculations and quota updates.
This planning-to-execution solution design eliminates resource-intensive, siloed and error-prone crediting change processes. And scalable-grid computing and intelligent re-calculation handles millions of transactions per minute, for faster payment cycles and real-time transaction-level visibility for all levels of your salesforce.
Territory Management & Planning
Territory coverage in NICE TQM is defined using a configurable hierarchy of transaction dimensions, such as geography or product code, and dimension attributes. Any single node of this hierarchy can be referenced by multiple territory definitions, with inclusion or exclusion rules made as highly granular as needed.
And whenever sales conditions change - personnel, markets, strategies, or product lines – the NICE TQM module allows for quick, comprehensive, in-cycle revisions to territory definitions. In fact, every rule, attribute, account and user assignment in
NICE SPM is temporal, for easy effective-date adjustments and a full historical view of territory changes.
Executives, business analysts and administrators are empowered with NICE TQM's role-based, intuitive visual representation of all sales territories. It dramatically simplifies the planning, management and real-time 'what-if' analysis of complex, dynamic hierarchies, roles, account assignments, products, regions, exclusions, and user-defined parameters.
Sales Crediting: Turning Territories into Business Rules
Territories defined or changed using NICE TQM trigger automatic updates to
NICE ICM business rules for salesforce crediting, ensuring up-to-date compensation plans and rapid, error-free payments.
- NICE SPM's leading in-memory calculation engine automates the application of highly unique, user-defined incentive compensations plans, including complex crediting rules, payee hierarchies, and exception handling of 'one-offs'.
- Compensation plans and business rules can easily be changed without the need for support from IT or external consultants.
- Rapid retroactive recalculations, due to such changes or backdated transactions, minimize disruptions and prevent confusion among sales teams.
Quota Management & Planning
With the data-centric, collaborative approach of
NICE SPM, salesforce resources, plans and activities are aligned with corporate objectives through quota management and planning.
- Collaboration among all levels of the sales organization is centralized with customizable templates that streamline quota requests and approvals, plan distribution, dispute management, and customer-specific business processes.
- Sales 'actuals' can be compared in real-time against goals or 'what-if' data at any level of granularity for sales reps, territories and accounts.
- The impact of territory and account changes on quotas and sales compensation forecasts can be modelled with historical and projected transaction-level data.
- The latest real-world ICM data shapes quota planning and the latest quota data is used to auto-update compensation plans.