Understanding your customer's IVR Journey
The IVR is often the most loathed channel for customers, as they find it hard to use and usually end up frustrated and ask to speak to a live agent. As customers turn to the contact center, they want a personal and fluid experience, and the use of “generic” IVR flows often doesn’t meet their needs.
With today's cross-channel customer experience, it's vital that your IVR system be intuitive, contextual and personalized. NICE IVR Optimization solution enables you to tie your IVR system into your customers' overall journeys, optimize IVR containment rate, reduce call center operation costs, impact business processes beyond the contact center and most importantly help improve your customers experience.
Next generation IVR Analytics
NICE IVR Optimization solution enables you to reduce customer effort by increasing IVR containment rate, reducing IVR repeat calls, agent transfers, drop-offs and deflections and dramatically improving call center efficiency. The result is a faster call resolution and more satisfied customers.
How does it work?
NICE IVR Optimization evaluates all your IVR interactions in the context of the complete customer journey. Using IVR data to identify why customers are calling, it helps you quickly identify bottlenecks, optimize the IVR flows and pinpoint areas for improvement.
- Generate a dynamic visual display of the IVR journey
- Instantly identify IVR bottlenecks
- Easily create custom reports, dashboards and alerts
- Detect patterns that correlate IVR scenarios to customer profiles
- Analyze IVR flows and scenarios based on the overall customer journey data
- Map the complete customer journey to and from the IVR
- Deploy easily as a service