We are looking for a talented web developer to join our team. You must:
- Be comfortable working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Be comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Be able to communicate effectively, including via phone, email, instant message and video conferencing tools.
- Be fierce in your pursuit of product quality.
- Be an excellent problem solver with an active interest in the latest design and development tools and technologies
You will be responsible for:
- Working alongside other developers to create web applications in accordance with product specifications
- Ensuring your code takes into account the concerns of security, scalability, compatibility and maintainability.
- Performing automated and manual testing of your work, fixing defects and helping to resolve customer support cases
- Taking a proactive role in ensuring the quality of the whole product
Knowledge and experience:
- Solid experience developing ASP.NET MVC web applications in C# using Visual Studio
- Solid experience of unit and automated testing using tools such as NUnit, Jasmine and Selenium
- Solid experience working in collaborative multidisciplinary teams
- Solid experience creating maintainable code and using source control solutions such as Git or TFS
Nice to have
- Experience creating RIA / SPAs using frameworks such as AngularJS or equivalent
- Experience using RESTful APIs / WCF
- Solid understanding of the principles of network security, authentication and authorization
- Experience of working with databases using Entity Framework
- Experience of Grunt, Gulp, Bower
- Experience of working with video and audio