Actimize is currently seeking a seasoned Vice President of EMEA Sales to join our dynamic and growing team, reporting into the Actimize President, and based out of our London, UK office. As part of the Actimize Leadership Team, this role is a firstly a sales leadership role with accountability for leading all of Actimize’s Sales and Business Development activities in the EMEA region. The position is also the EMEA senior general manager for the Actimize teams located in London, Paris, Frankfurt and Johannesburg - ensuring collaboration between groups and a great employee experience. The VP Sales EMEA will build, define and execute the go-to-market strategy for the region, working closely with Actimize’s Global Lines of Business Heads to achieve high growth results and build a world class regional team.
Key objectives of the position:
- Tenaciously achieve Bookings and Revenue growth targets
- Lead and develop the Actimize business in the EMEA region, including direct leadership of account, channel and product sales, solutions engineer,
- Increase the Actimize presence in all European countries. Research, identify, and target both new and established accounts.
- Work with each of the LoBs on Go-to-Market Plans, Product roadmaps, R&D commitments, Vision, Sales forecasts and Marketing.
- Build business plans and develop strategic initiatives including the ongoing recruitment of sales talent.
- Drive business planning and development of annual budgets, determining key focus areas for investments.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, including win-lose reports, sales performance and forecasting.
Background & Experience
- Minimum ten years’ experience building and leading a sales organization in a Senior Management capacity
- Successful track records in leading enterprise sales in the Financial Services sector
- Experience in managing a regional business, in a matrix environment working in a highly collaborative way with virtual teams including product lines of business, pre-sales and domain expert teams, remote based sales teams and external consultancies.
- Successful history and the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- Experience of sophisticated applications based value selling, creating, managing and executing complex, high value sales opportunities of either perpetual license value or in annual SaaS value.