Vice President, Partnerships and Alliances
The VP Partnerships and Alliances is responsible for recruiting, building and maintaining NICE’s partnerships with Resellers, System Integrators, Consulting firms and technology ecosystem. He/she will work with the field organization and the product house to drive such partnerships.
Responsibilities include setting up a partnership program, defining priorities for partnerships, identifying the best partners, recruiting and negotiating partnership agreements, setting up a successful working relationship and championing the ongoing success of the program and partnerships.
US with strong preference to Hoboken, NJ
EVP Marketing & Corporate Development
- Experience in technology partnerships at software companies with proven track record in setting up a program (must)
- Strong interpersonal skills (must)
- Proven negotiation skills (must)
- Track record with setting up and maintaining System Integrator relationships (strong advantage)
- Strong technology and product understanding (advantage)
- Familiarity with Customer Service technologies (advantage)