VP Customer Success
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The VP Customer Success is accountable for strategic vision and direction for all Customer Success Operations, including Partner and Direct Client Services. Leadership includes overseeing the team which is responsible for delivering world class customer service to NICE inContact’s clients. Specifically, this position is responsible for building, mentoring, developing and leading a direct management team. This position supports the entire Customer Success organization in building long-term relationships with new and existing customers by being attentive to their immediate needs, proposing enhancements to product and/or services and leveraging appropriate company resources to address how clients can better interact with their customers using NICE inContact technology products. The VP Customer Success helps the team achieve their goals of customer retention, up-sell, cross-sell, and customer satisfaction results by focusing efforts on product feedback, enhancements, upgrades, and development. Management and leadership is also provided to Customer Retention and leadership of a mostly remote team of Retention Specialists (Customer Account Managers) in manageing, directing, and insuring successful retention metrics are maintained. This position also assists executives in defining organizational goals and strategic plans and is to ensure both customer longevity and systematic growth.As a VP Customer Success, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
This position requires significant travel (up to 50%).
Support the Technical Account Managers' efforts with clients identifying areas in which they can use their existing NICE inContact products more effectively.
Manage the assignment of accounts to Technical Account Managers.
Maintain and disseminate a working knowledge of competitive product lines to the CSM team in order to leverage the technical strengths and weaknesses of the competitor's products to develop more qualified opportunities (upsell).
Provide assistance and coaching to Technical Account Managers enabling them to proactively and effectively identify customer needs and overcome objections to proposed solutions by performing technical benefits assessment for customers and gaining detailed understanding of their environment.
Oversee the development, administration and analysis of client satisfaction surveys on a regular basis.
Ensure Technical Account Manager are tracking customer enhancement requests and delivering feedback to the product management team to best facilitate ideas and drive innovation for future product development.
Measure progress/success of each Technical Account Manager via tracking of client retention, revenue growth and customer satisfaction.
Responsible for monthly one-on-one meetings with individual team members as well as performance management compliance.
Provide leadership to individuals on team(s) through coaching, feedback, development goals, and performance management.
Prioritize, assign and manage department activities and projects in accordance with the Operations department's goals and objectives. Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
Responsible for recruiting, hiring and firing for the department.
Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE inContact policies and procedures at all times.To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or related field or equivalent work experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- 15+ years experience in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
- 10+ years experience in building high performance teams.
- Experience leading a remote team
- In-depth NICE inContact product knowledge
- Proven written and oral communication skills
- Strong mathmatical skills
- In depth familiarity with Excel
- Problem solving abilities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Quantitative and statistical analysis skills
- Exceptional Customer facing skills
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality.
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment and meeting customer time constraints.
- Project management skills, and the ability to perform as a team player and leader.
- Ability to resolve complex and diverse issues and perform tasks and management.
- Demonstrated experience working independently with little to no daily supervision.
ABOUT NICE inContact:
- Experience with a SAAS company.
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.