NICE is currently seeking a Vice President of Sales, Analytics APAC to join a dynamic APAC leadership team, reporting directly into the APAC President. The role requires a high-energy individual who excels at articulating and promoting the value and competitive advantages of advanced analytics solutions to help our customers solve key business problems. The VP is accountable for overall Analytics Growth Unit performance, including the profitable achievement of sales goals, delivering value to exceed customer expectations and ensuring alignment with the Company’s business strategy for the APAC territory. The VP Sales will build, define and execute the go-to-market strategy, leading and developing the Sales and Solutions teams and indirect reports like the Services team, to achieve high growth results and sustainable performance.
- Build a world class Analytics organization to execute on the APAC Analytics go to market strategy.
- Master a deep understanding of the performance metrics or KPIs that will be used to measure the success of execution, and deliver against sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Motivate, coach and develop a team of sales and solutions professionals to achieve personal and company goals, and advance sales capabilities and skills.
- Evangelize and provide thought leadership through constant engagement with the market and the customer community, develop and maintain high-level relations with C-level executives.
- Leverage the greater NICE organization for local impact and be the primary driver for working with the Global Analytics line of business.
- Ensure the proposed solutions capitalize on our analytics strengths, can be implemented effectively, and to promote trust and enhance the Company’s reputation for delivering customer outcomes.
- Executive leadership internally and externally, and instill a culture of operational excellence within your unit.
- Strong strategic thinker, combined with a vision to see results and a practical delivery-oriented approach. Open to external ideas/trends with evidence of innovative and creative thinking, proven strategic judgment and an ability to align internal organization to meet strategic objectives. Excellent business acumen and the ability to balance the tactical (short term success) with the strategic (long term success).
- Excellent leadership abilities around coaching and developing employees, and proactively managing performance as well as driving achievement of objectives, goals and KPIs.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills with the ability to undertake tough decisions, pushing for change management, sustaining momentum and enforcing timely action.
- Experience in managing a global/regional business, in a matrix environment working in a highly collaborative way with virtual teams including product lines of business, pre-sales and domain expert teams, remote based sales teams, services/support teams and partners.
- Successful track record in building and leading an enterprise portfolio software sales team in a Senior Management capacity, including experience in P&L management.
- Driven to achieve success, inherent self-leadership, innovative, adaptability, confidence and executive presence. Exceptionally persuasive and impactful.
- The role will be based in Singapore with frequent travelling within the Asia Pacific region.