NICE Actimize is currently seeking a motivated, seasoned, strategic, hands-on Vice President Americas, Professional Services with a successful track record of positioning and delivering analytical solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a history of successfully leading diverse professional services teams, implemented strategies and methodologies focused on high quality deployments of a complex product, expertly managed skills versus demand versus capacity, has a strong grasp on the mechanics of a P&L and maintained high levels of customer retention and satisfaction. The Vice President Americas will be measured on bookings, revenue, margins, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction.
- P&L accountability for the region represented by a pipeline of services bookings and a project portfolio of multiple, concurrent analytical solution implementations
- Drive successful programs and processes to optimize customer satisfaction and retention, pricing management, technical assistance, and sales to new and existing customers through internal operations.
- Develop sales and proposal win strategies to achieve bookings goals, and formulate operations plans and service delivery strategies to meet customer requirements and maximize profit margins.
- Establish and deploy operating practices and processes to address optimization and standardization while working closely to develop interfaces between the services team and the other lines of business.
- Building and maintaining client relationships with senior business and IT executives
- Attract, develop and retain the professional services team within the practice or region, including Senior Directors, Directors, Managers, Team Leaders, Project Managers, Business Consultants, Business Analysts, and Implementers
- Continuous refinement of NICE Actimize’s delivery processes, addressing tactical customer needs while focusing on the long-term strategic role of delivery
- Serve as an internal and external management escalation point
- Participate in the Actimize Extended Leadership Forum (ELF), required for company-wide initiatives to drive success, innovation and improvements
- Build and strengthen a close working relationship with Sales to be a strategic business partner when looking at new opportunities and involvement in the sales cycle
- Accountable for time management and reporting of the region, i.e. billable, non-billable, G&A, utilization metrics
The ideal Vice President Americas, Professional Services candidate will have a well-rounded operations background, which includes experience in service delivery and operational best practices. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in leadership roles overseeing client services at companies that are known for world-class customer satisfaction and retention. Industry experience might include, but is not limited to systems integration, financial services, or managed services providers.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong combination of the following experiences and attributes:
- A track record of leading from the front and ability to demonstrate how they set their teams and organization up for success.
- Deep expertise in project management and processes in support of mission critical projects. Prior success implementing the process infrastructure that supports repeatable and scalable growth.
- A demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and knowledge of how to improve these processes in order to achieve/exceed service level standards.
- A demonstrated record of success with companies known for high-end customer service where high service level standards and customer centric operations were the norm
- Prior experience successfully recruiting and building global world class teams.
- Prior experience running global projects
- Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers and executing business initiatives.
- A customer orientation which allows him/her to solicit, acquire, and act on information from customers concerning their current and future needs, issues, and challenges.
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry. A plus would be in any one of the business domains of Fraud, Anti-Money Laundering, Capital Markets Compliance and/or Case Management
- Proven experience in leading a team/practice in a fast moving and dynamic professional services environment
- Excellent client relationship skills with a sales orientation
- External consulting or professional services experience at an enterprise software vendor
- Strong P&L focus
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment, balancing internal and external demands
- A problem-solver and decision maker with the flexibility to adapt project scope to changing markets and client demands
- Travel up to 50%
- MBA or equivalent degree preferred
NICE Actimize is offering a competitive base salary, a bonus, and a full benefit package. Benefits include: medical, dental, 401K, vision, Life, STD, LTD, and a Flexible spending account.
NICE Actimize Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, disabled veteran status or Vietnam era veteran status, or other legally protected categories.