NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
Actimize Solutions development works towards delivering the best User-Experience for financial crime investigations and operations empowering teams of analysts to quickly identify and resolve issues faster and earlier as well as allow managers to optimize operations for the risk-aware organization.
We are currently seeking a Tech Lead Software Engineer (UI expert) to join our dynamic and growing Solutions’ Design & Development team, for AML, Fraud & FMC suite, in Pune.
- Development of User-Interface capabilities, software functionality, including design, implementation, unit testing and support.
- Taking part in developing a complex web-based architecture for large organizations.
- Developing software feature(s) according to design document and enterprise software standards.
- Design and develop for deployment on multiple platforms, databases and application servers.
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology and tools.
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Tech/BE/ME/MTech Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software industry with software design and development background
- Familiarity with one or more of the following application servers: Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic, JBoss.
- Minimum 1-2 Years of experience on Grunt & Karma
- Frontend Experience in one or more of the following: AngularJS, jQuery, Bootstrap
- 3-5 years of experience developing with complex Database environments (Oracle/MSSQL)
- Experience with continuous integration and Maven
- Must have a can-do attitude for a problem at hand
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive