Tier 3 Support Engineer
NICE-Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market.
At Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success.To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE-Actimize is currently seeking for a Support Level 3 to support the maintenance of our Platform products as part of the Global Support Team.
- Responsible for triage and debugging customers cases
- Mission Critical coding of application patches/fixes.
- Effective working across organizational boundaries, with customer support engineers, other developers, testers, and product manager
- Applying forensic techniques to identify root cause, and resolve application issues.
- Share the knowledge with other members of the team and other teams.
- Relevant experience for at least 3 years- Must
- Work independently
• Overall enterprise software development experience with deep knowledge of C++ or Java programming languages.
• Understanding of relational database concepts and SQL.
• Windows and Unix.
• Experience in a OO software design and development.
• Proven ability to learn quickly and understand new technologies and their implementations and zoom on the problem at hand.
• Ability to multitask based on changing priority.
• A bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent degree.
• Experience with Oracle, SQL Server.
• Experience with database/SQL performance issues.
• Experience with Java performance and memory issues.
• Must be an excellent communicator (verbal and written skills).
• Must have collaboration skills.
• Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.