Technical Support Engineer – Recording Solutions – Richardson, TX
Position Description: We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for our Recording Solutions. Candidates will work supporting large complex enterprise software clients; have server, network background and excellent problem solving skills.
As part of NICE’s Global Priority Support team, you will participate a shift rotation where you will work 4 days on (10 hour day shifts) and 3 days off across 7 days a week. Weekend shifts will be limited to approximately every 4th week.
- Interfacing with large priority customer accounts
- Work with various NICE departments (Support and R&D) and customers around the globe for end-to-end resolution of issues
- Maintain high customer satisfaction throughout the entire problem resolution process, through frequent customer updates
- Conduct thorough and detailed troubleshooting to provide quality support to the client, and minimize escalations
- Availability during off-hours as per shift rotations as required (nights and weekends) to address critical issues / situations
- Participate in knowledge transfer activities as required
- Work in accordance with NICE support process, procedures, contractual SLA’s
- Document all interactions related to services requests (SRs) in NICE Support System in accordance with SLA
- Some travel maybe expected to customer sites when required in order to resolve product issues
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering (or similar)
- Experience as IT (Network and system) that worked on Server issues mainly
- Network troubleshooting skills (working with different tools)
- Supporting VOIP telephony systems such as Avaya or Cisco
- Experience in customer support serving global customers.
- Excellent English verbal and writing communication skills
- Team player – ability to work well in a close team environment
- Fast learner with ability to educate her/himself on relevant technologies
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to remain focused and calm under pressure