NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognise that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Technical Software Implementation Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Germany. The Implementation role will span the full NICE Actimize Global product suite.
- Drive the installation, customization and configuration of NICE Actimize products and provide technical assistance to NICE Actimize clients
- Understand and explain functionality of NICE Actimize products to business users
- Coach client in detailed data requirements for NICE Actimize package
- Assist clients in developing ETL and perform data validation activities
- Support users through UAT and product acceptance
- Act as liaison between the customer, IT and Actimize R&D sites in US and Israel
- Work a considerable amount of time at customer sites, mostly in EMEA
- At 3+ years of experience in working with various Database Management Systems, preferably SQL Server and Oracle.
- Educated to degree level
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Excellent technical analysis skills
- Excellent working knowledge of at least two operating systems: Windows, UNIX or LINUX
- Excellent communication skills -Native German, fluent English- and client facing experience preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Software coding experience – desirable.
- Experience using data warehousing or Middleware platforms for ETL such as Informatica or DataStage - desirable
- Experience in web-services implementations, web application server installation and configuration – highly desirable
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry highly desirable
- Knowledge of broker/dealer surveillance, anti-money laundering, risk management and/or anti-fraud highly desirable
via the NICE career site, Linkedin or firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE Actimize is an Equal Opportunities Employer