Innovate at NICE!
The R&D department of NICE Compliance Line of Business is located in Alkmaar, the Netherlands. We have a dynamic work environment where employees develop innovative compliance products and solutions for the financial market. Our recording & compliance solutions are used by compliance officers of the major financial institutions around the world for early fraud detection and prevention.
NICE Netherlands is looking for a:
(Technical) Product Owner
As part of the Product Development department within NICE Netherlands, the R&D Compliance Recording Platform group is looking for a technical product owner. The product owner plays a key role in designing new products and enhancing existing ones. He or she is the person who owns the product on behalf of our organization and is responsible for the success of the product and is empowered to make the necessary decisions. He or she should understand the user and customer needs, business goals and collaborate with the development team and stakeholders.
The Product Owner leads the development effort by conveying his or her vision to the team, outlining work in the scrum backlog, and prioritizing it based on business value. Of course, he or she must also work with the stakeholders (to make sure their interests are included in the release) and the team (to make sure the release is developed by the deadline and within budget). As such, the Product Owner must be available to the team to answer questions and deliver direction.
Great applicants have:
- At least 3 years of experience in product ownership or product management
- The capability to express user stories using clear and concise language
- High interest in working in a technical environment
- Strong people management skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience with SCRUM and agile software development
- Knowledge of deployment and configuration tools
- Knowledge of NoSQL and Indexing technology
- A bachelor or master degree level of education
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- The eligibility to work in The Netherlands/ EU
Do you recognise yourself in this profile? Then NICE has to offer you:
- A dynamic job: NICE product development takes place in a fast-paced, agile and international environment with short internal lines of communication.
- Varied work content: R&D, the Product Group and the Line of Business (LOB) continuously work on finding solutions and on developing new products for our wide set of large international customers.
- Challenges: an opportunity to help create innovations in Compliance and RegTech.
- Fun: great office environment with international team of colleagues, trips & events and of course free access to PS4 game console and Foosball
directly to the position on the NICE career site.
NICE is an Equal Opportunities Employer