As part of the SaaS development team you will be responsible our new product and infrastructure analytics capabilities for Actimize Cloud-based solutions.
The development will be done in an agile environment that generates working software automatically and frequently (CI/CD).
The SaaS platform is currently being developed from scratch and runs on AWS.
You will have a unique opportunity to work with new cutting-edge cloud technologies and use them for building a cloud-based product that allows the world biggest financial institutions fight financial crime.
This is once in a life time opportunity, You will be the first person in a new team . Working closely with product team to define the architecture, design and the technology.
You will build the team by hiring the best engineers. This includes direct participation and delegation of all recruitment and hiring activities as needed.
The team will have end to end ownership on the services: Design, build, ship, measure and maintain our backend services and frontend applications.
The role of a Tech Manager is to ensure the consistent and successful delivery of software product that meets functional and technical quality objectives. The Manager accomplishes this by employing their: project management skills, understanding of technology and software engineering, and people leadership. Additionally, the Tech Manager is responsible for hiring and maintaining a highly skilled and performing team of software engineering professionals and ensuring their needs for technical challenges, skill growth, and overall career development are met.
• BSC/BA degree in Computer Science.
- 8+ years of experience with some of the following: Java, Scala, Python
- Experience with AWS services and technologies - Must
- Experience with AWS development to production environment - Must
- Experience with DevOps practices and common tools
- Experience in Linux development- Advantage
- Experience with complex database applications - Advantage
- Can-doer that can take a task from plan to completion
- Team player, excellent communication and presentation skill