NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
The Actimize Watch Solution R&D team is developing (AWS) cloud based solution to help Delivery data scientist and customers to build and tune analytics models utilizing modern day machine learning algorithms, Models developed using such platform would then be deployed in on premise Actimize financial crime detection and prevention solutions. Actimize Watch R&D team is highly inter-disciplinary comprising of software engineers, QA engineers and data scientists. The team follows Agile SAFe development methodologies and caters to two line of businesses namely Fraud Prevention and Detection and Anti Money laundering.
Actimize Watch R&D team is looking for an engineering manager to lead Fraud Prevention and Detection Solution Actimize team in Pune. The manager is expected to be very hands on and have an in-depth technical understanding of cloud based enterprise grade product development with focus on data analytics applications.
- Establish a team of 10+ highly skilled diverse team comprising of Data Scientists and Dev/QA engineers
- Manage all professional and people aspects of the team development
- Own the development and delivery of the components.
- Maintain R&D standards and practices including architecture, design, coding and automated testing coverage
- Liaise with the scrum master and scrum teams to promote good work practices and continuous improvement
- Liaise with product management and product owner to understand product requirements and contribute to the detailed formulation of specifications
- Liaise with architect and QA experts and contribute to high level design/architecture of the new functionality.
- Work hands on with your team members on development activities, perform code reviews and ensure high quality engineering standards are achieved, including automation & unit testing, and end-to-end data driven testing.
- BE/B/Tech. in Computer Science or equivalent quantitative degree
- 15+ years of software product development experience with at least 3 years in product development organization
- Must have 3+ years of experience managing team working on developing cloud based data analytics solutions
- Strong execution and managerial skills, combined with strong hands on coding and architecture skills
- Proven track record of managing software product engineering teams, delivering on-time with world-class quality
- Experience with agile software development techniques will be an added advantage
- Strong relationship and team management in a highly-matrix environment
- Ability and aptitude to collaborate effectively in a complex organizational environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and experience in operating within a global environment
Required Technical Skills:
- Experienced in building cloud based application related to analytics or business intelligence
- Experience with languages like Java/Python and Data science toolkit like Jupyter Notebooks, etc.
- Experience working in Agile environment / Scrum
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline for cloud based deployments