NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Technical Implementation Lead to join our dynamic and growing Professional Services team based in Paris. The Implementation role will span the full NICE Actimize Global product suite.
- Drive the installation, customization and configuration of Actimize products and provide technical assistance to Actimize clients
- Understand and explain functionality of Actimize products to business users
- Coach client in detailed data requirements for Actimize package
- Assist clients in developing ETL and perform data validation activities
- Support users through UAT and product acceptance
- Act as liaison between the customer, IT and Actimize R&D sites in US and Israel
- Work a considerable amount of time at customer sites, mostly in Paris, however there is a need for periodical travel
- At 3+ years of experience in working with various Database Management Systems, preferably SQL Server and Oracle.
- Educated to degree level
- Must have strong SQL skills
- Excellent technical analysis skills
- Excellent working knowledge of at least two operating systems: Windows, UNIX or LINUX
- Excellent communication skills and client facing experience preferably in a Consulting or Professional Services capacity
- Self-starter, with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Software coding experience – desirable.
- Experience using data warehousing platforms for ETL such as Informatica or DataStage - desirable
- Experience in web-services implementations, web application server installation and configuration – highly desirable
- Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry highly desirable
- Knowledge of broker/dealer surveillance, anti-money laundering, risk management and/or anti-fraud highly desirable
Via the NICE Career site or directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
NICE Actimize is and Equal Opportunities Employer