Technical Account Manager (Levels Associate, I, II, III)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Our TAMs are seasoned account management and technical resolution professionals who are at the top of their field and are unified in exceeding customer expectations, improving our processes and technology, and meeting company growth objectives. The TAM is responsible for resolving complex problems and providing excellent technical and customer service to specific key accounts.
This position can be worked remotely.
- Develop and maintain an effective and productive relationship with assigned accounts, hold regular discussions to review open issues, understand their contact center and business, know how NICE inContact’s solutions meet their needs, share best practices, determine ways to increase their success, and become their trusted partner and advisor
- Provide effective triage and troubleshooting assistance to assigned accounts on reported issues, and personally resolve as many issues as possible while scheduling time for proactive activities
- Partnering with other NICE inContact employees and teams (technical support, professional services, product management, engineering, etc.), ensure that all technical challenges and other issues/cases/requests are being handled properly, are within SLA targets, and are progressing toward resolution
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of NICE inContact products, telecommunications, contact center and associated technologies, especially those employed by assigned accounts
- Gain a deep understanding of each customer’s environment, identify customer needs, propose solutions that will accelerate their success
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of competitive product lines, differentiators and industry trends through self-education and NICE inContact's resources
- Consistently and regularly update customer and account information, keeping it current in the CRM system
- Tactfully, confidently and professionally communicate with all stakeholders, especially in emotionally-charged and escalated situations, bringing people together with the common goal of resolving issues and accelerating the customer’s success
- Assist assigned customers in preparation for go-live, and build confidence with them as they begin using our products in a live environment
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, retention and reference ability for all assigned accounts
- Identify opportunities to improve or modify products and services to improve customer effectiveness and experience, and recommend those improvements through proper channels, driving product/services enhancements and development
- Manage and document certain NICE inContact technical projects with each assigned account to ensure that they are successful
- Occasional travel (up to 20%) required, visiting customer sites
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- Demonstrated technical problem solving proficiency
- Excellent analytical and advanced troubleshooting skills with end-users/customers
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Working technical knowledge of contact center software/design/functionality
- Business Optimization: deep skills around business analysis/call centers; experience in the KPIs and best practices of call centers and their operations.
- Education & Enablement: professional and confident public presence; experience in commanding large audiences as a trainer and/or speaker.
- Engineering Services: deep skills in specialized technical & functional areas; software engineering, programming languages, integration, and/or databases
- TCP/IP networking knowledge and VoIP technology exposure, telecom circuits from DS0 through OC-48
- Understanding of basic scripting fundamentals
- Experience using SIP signaling
ASSOCIATE TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- 2+ years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER I:
- 3-5 years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER II:
- 6-9 years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
SENIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- 10+ years in a Technical/Service role in software, telecommunications or in customer service, call/contact center and/or service delivery
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.