We are seeking an experienced Technical Account Manager to own and manage the technical aspects of long-term client engagements for NICE’s Customer Journey Solutions (CJS) applications. This person needs to be a highly-motivated self-starter with outstanding communication, technical and organizational skills. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a successful, enterprise software company.
NICE employees are highly motivated, self-starters who thrive on achieving success after success for our customers. NICE’s products are technically sophisticated and quite complex, and they are leveraged by our customers to influence and improve employee performance. To be effective with NICE’s customers, our employees have to be technically knowledgeable and capable, yet at the same time naturally inquisitive and excited about the business value our customers are achieving. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, integrity, and ability to deliver real value to our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a very successful software company in a rapidly growing market.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- As Technical Lead – design, implement and support custom deployments of the NICE CEA solutions for clients
- Independently lead Discovery, Requirements-gathering sessions and Design Reviews for technical/complex areas of a project with the customer, in addition to Training sessions
- Work as a “hands-on” engineer in CEA deployments, owning the implementation of business requirements into CEA solutions. Including ETL process, rule configuration programs, predictive models and machine learning..
- Define new techniques and best practices for all areas of configuration.
- Act as a consultant and a knowledge base for product managers, sales engineers and professional services, helping streamline deployment and contribute to the product roadmap
- Collaborate on client-related priorities and activities across the broader team of technical experts, including Solution Architects, Integration Engineers, Customer Success Consultants, DevOps and Tier 3 Support Experts. We are a global team with representation across the US and Israel, so flexibility in timing of work activities are key.
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience of implementing and supporting large-scale enterprise analytics software solutions in large Fortune 500 enterprises, coordinating across digital agency, client marketing and technology resources.
- Outstanding technical literacy, and the ability to act as the “bridge” between non-technical and technical resources, both at the client and at NICE.
- You will be highly numerate and analytical, and will have an outstanding ability to bring your analytical skills to bear to address business questions.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard
- You will be an outstanding communicator, with the ability to build and manage strong relationships at all levels of an enterprise.
- Projects in which you are involved are almost always successful, because you know how to set up projects for success, manage expectations appropriately, and coordinate and manage the moving parts on all sides for an effective outcome Desired Experience and Qualifications.
- You will have experience in working with multi-channel customer data within large B-to-C enterprises.
- You will have experience with technologies used for online advertising, customer interaction management, inbound marketing management or outbound marketing management for channels such as the web, email, DM, call centers and retail stores.
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working across multiple projects in parallel
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative/scientific field
Additional Valuable Skills
- Formal project management experience or certifications
- Experience with any of these technologies would be a major differentiator:
- Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Linux skills
- Hadoop, particularly Cloudera
- Predictive analytics solutions such as R, SAS, SPSS
- Business Intelligence solutions such as Cognos, QlikView and Tableau
- Scripting languages, particularly Python and Ruby
- Marketing platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Responsys, ExactTarget, etc.