Position: Technical Account Manager (Cloud)
NICE Actimize is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. At NICE Actimize, we recognize that every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us – you’ll be challenged, you’ll have fun and you’ll be part of a fast growing, highly respected organization.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking a technical, hands-on, customer-focused Technical Account Manager to join our growing Cloud team. This person will be responsible for leading client projects on the Cloud solutions.
- Overall responsibility throughout the project lifecycle including requirements definition, business analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Manage all project tasks including schedules, budgets, and resources, to ensure that quality solutions are delivered within time and cost constraints
- Build and manage successful client relationships to ensure client satisfaction
- Build and manage internal relationships with R&D, Analytics, Operations, Sales
- Perform data and business analysis for the project
- Hands on support for the project technical team in configuration and testing
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues
- 10+ years’ experience in technical account management, project management, business analysis, technical sales and consultancy
- Financial industry knowledge, with regulatory (e.g. compliance) experience a bonus
- Knowledge in trading systems such as Fidessa, Bloomberg is a bonus
- Technical experience of implementing systems to financial organizations
- Proven experience managing multiple high profile projects concurrently.
- Ability to evaluate customer requirements and map these to solutions and services
- Excellent communication (written/presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and customer-focused building effective relationships with customers
- Flexible and able to act under pressure meeting tight client deadlines
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Willing to travel to client sites (only a small percentage of time)