This role includes:
- Contributing to brainstorms and concept meetings to develop innovative designs.
- Providing an effective and efficient information architecture, user flows and screens structure.
- Creating a beautiful, effective and contemporary visual design.
- Collaborate closely with product managers and developers to deliver assets and specs (style guides, image slicing, etc.)
- Ensuring the quality of the end product.
- Users research – both preliminary research and usability testing.
Required experience and skills:
- At least 5 years of professional experience as UX or UI designer.
- Have a strong online portfolio (mandatory for consideration) demonstrating effective and attractive UI design -
Both prototyping and visual design.
- Mastery of standard design tools (Adobe product suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, etc.).. Proficiency with Adobe XD is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends.
- Experience conducting users interviews and usability testing
- Understanding responsive design and development lifecycle. Design thinking or Design sprint methodology.
- Experience working in close coordination with global teams and matrix relationships.
- Detail oriented and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment
- Self-driven and results-oriented
Advantages (not a must but very much welcomed):
- Experience Working on large-scale B2B applications
- Experience Working in a large enterprise organization and agile environment
- Proven track-record of designing cross-platform applications
- Familiarity with UI-oriented animations design
- Understanding the underlying technologies (HTML, CSS, mobile platforms etc.)
- Experience Utilizing UCD best practice & process
- Relevant degree