- Provide expert technical assistance to customers
- Providing technical solutions or work-a-rounds
- Identifying software bugs by interpreting the logic of the code and understanding the interface and interactions between NICE product and those existing in the customer’s site/systems.
- Interfacing with R&D group to address product issues and resolve high-level technical problems for customers around the globe.
- Conducting in-depth log file analysis as well as collecting and interpreting network traces.
- Implementing “hot-fixes” prior to new Service Pack release; Installing “hot-fix” or Service Packs and Software Patches.
- Ready to support on call after office hours on need basis.
- Maintain good internal and external customer communication, provide high level of support and minimize the R&D escalations.
- Acknowledge and deal with L1/L2 queries
- Record issues using company approved systems, tools and procedures.
- Enrich the information around production issue and coordinate with R&D team to resolve the same.
- Investigate, replicate or test problems and queries to resolve open issues.
- Take ownership of client queries by updating L1/L2 support team regularly.
- Coordinate with various teams and analyze root cause and assist in efficient resolution of all production issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4-6 years of IT experience
- 4-6 years working in an application support engineer position
- Hands on experience in JAVA Enterprise and frameworks (Spring) in addition to app servers like JBoss, Tomcat etc.
- 2 years of experience working with SQL database, writing queries, identifying issues
- Understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts.
- Experience dealing with incident and problem management
- Hands on experience with web application code fixing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work autonomously
- Proven experience in operating within a global environment
- Comfortable with working in a complex matrix environment
- Proactive & Self-starter.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening and ability to clearly articulate
- Strong verbal and written English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working on projects involving data analytics is a plus
- Experience with Rest WS,
- Experience in AWS/SaaS (Software as a Service) model