You are joining as a core member of the Software Development team that is responsible for development of the software features and functionality according to design document and development plan. Responsible for maintaining proper unit test coverage and delivering output in scheduled timeline, with accurate output.
If you are passionate about great software development and care about the quality of your work, come join our team!
- Developing software feature(s) according to design document and enterprise software standards.
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology, and tools (use of Atlasian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo and Bitbucket)
- Planning and performing unit testing and integration testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D groups, customer support, and service organization.
Qualification – Essential
- E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 4 – 6 years of experience as software engineer
- Good understanding of development on Windows ecosystem, use of Visual Studio, C#.NET Language.
- Knowledge and experience implementing service to service communication using WCF, Sockets, use of networking protocols
- Experienced with developing highly scalable, multi-user, multi-threaded , secured Enterprise grade applications
- Good SQL Skills and experience in development against MS SQL Server and mySQL
- Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment
- Experienced with defect management and tracking tools, preferably Jira.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, very good English
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment
Qualification - Desirable
- Experience with bamboo for deployment of code
- Familiarity with Virtualization technology, VMWare, etc.
- Experience with protocol analysis and Wireshark tracing
- Experience with VoIP, digital audio / RSTP, video transcoding,
- Experience in and knowledge of Skype for Business and Cisco communication infrastructures is a plus