You will be working for an international software company that provides solutions that includes the core technologies organizations need to deliver better customer experiences through more effective, engaged employees. That’s why more than 25,000 organizations across 150+ countries use our solutions, including over 80 of the Fortune 100 companies.
The Research and Development department (R&D) of Communication Compliance is a unique workplace where innovation is key. We work with small motivated teams on modern, scalable and user friendly solutions and innovative software products. One of these solutions is a set of programs known as Compliance Essentials which enable trading floors to record and store transactions and interactions in any media, and flexibly and securely manage and access archived material on demand. Together, they enable trading floors to not only ensure regulatory compliance across the globe but improve the efficiency of business processes and lower operating costs—important capabilities in a strict regulatory environment and turbulent economy.
You are joining as a core member of the Software Development team that is responsible for development of the software features and functionality according to design document and development plan. Responsible for maintaining proper unit test coverage and delivering output in scheduled timeline, with accurate output.
If you are passionate about great software development and care about the quality of your work, come join our team!
- Developing software feature(s) according to design document and enterprise software standards.
- Work and collaborate in multi-disciplinary Agile teams, adopting Agile spirit, methodology, and tools (use of Atlasian JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo and Bitbucket)
- Planning and performing unit testing and integration testing to ensure fit to design.
- Supporting customer by solving functionality problems.
- Interface independently with various R&D groups, customer support, and service organization.
Qualification – Essential
- E./B.Tech in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 4 – 6 years of experience as software engineer
- Good understanding of development on Windows ecosystem, use of Visual Studio, C#.NET Language.
- Good understanding of thin client development using ASP.NET, use of IIS, web standards
- Excellent experience with modern web-ui development using Kendo UI framework or alternative, HTML5/CSS/JS/Ajax/JSON, knowledge of MVVM design pattern.
- Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment
- Experienced with defect management and tracking tools, preferably Jira.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, very good English
- Experience working in Agile Scrum environment
Qualification - Desirable
- Experience with bamboo for deployment of code
- Familiarity with Virtualization technology, VMWare, etc.
- Experience with VoIP, digital audio / RSTP, video transcoding
- Experience in and knowledge of Skype for Business and Cisco communication infrastructures is a plus
- Experienced in testing Unified Communications