Title: Tech Lead Software Engineer .Net
Serve as one of one of our senior development team members, producing and testing high-quality software that meets specified functional and non-functional requirements within the time and resource constraints given.
Main Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Design of software according to agreed standards, architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to standards (e.g. security, scalability, etc.), design as well as functional and non-functional requirements
- Supporting customers and the support groups by analyzing and solving product issues
- Interface with various R&D groups, as well as support and services groups.
Qualifications / Education:
- Degree in computer science or equivalent from a reputed institute
- 3+ years of recent experience in .NET experience building client side applications.
- Deep understanding of the C# language and its APIs & Design Patterns
- Knowledge & experience with Java – an advantage
- Knowledge and experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design.
- Experience developing server side enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a broad enterprise ecosystem.
- Substantial capabilities in the domain, analyses information and deduces conclusions within the professional space, starts to be seen as a professional by his team and peer community. Has high-attention to details and works well in a dynamic and stressful environment.
- Experience working in a modified Agile methodology development environment and using work item management tools like TFS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability and passion to educate and mentor others in engineering best practices and patterns, team player.
- Ability to work under high pressure
- High attention to details and accuracy
- Self-starter, autodidactic
- Very strong verbal and written English skills