NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
We are currently seeking to hire Software Engineer to join our dynamic Anti Money Laundering (AML) R&D engineering team in Pune.
- Design of software feature(s) according to agreed architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software features according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to design/requirements and automate
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 5-7 years of experience working in software Industry as a software engineer (developer)
- Experienced working with Databases (Oracle/MS SQL), writing optimized / performant SQL queries
- Development experience in any programming language (Windows / Linux environment)
- Experience working on Actimize solutions or Anti Money Laundering knowledge will be an added advantage
Experience working in Agile (SAF