NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
We are currently seeking to hire Software Engineer to join our dynamic and growing Integrated Fraud Management R&D engineering team in Pune.
- Design of software feature(s) according to agreed architecture and requirements
- Implementation of software features according to design
- Planning and performing testing to ensure fit to design/requirements and automate
- Interface with various R&D groups and with support tiers
- Degree in Computer Science, Industrial/Electronic Engineering
- 3.5 to 6 years of experience working in software Industry as a software engineer (developer)
- Development experience in Java/Scala (Windows / Linux environment)
- Developing with complex Database environments (Oracle / MSSQL)
- A comprehensive familiarity and proven experience in OOD/OOP
- Experience working in Actimize / Financial Crime and Risk Management or banking/payments domain will be an added advantage