Position: Tech Lead Software Engineer
Location: Pune, India
NICE Actimize is the largest and broadest provider of financial crime, risk and compliance solutions for regional and global financial institutions, as well as government regulators. Consistently ranked as number one in the space, NICE Actimize experts apply innovative technology to protect institutions and safeguard consumers and investors assets by identifying financial crime, preventing fraud and providing regulatory compliance. The company provides real-time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
The Actimize R&D is currently seeking an ambitious Automation Infra Engineer to join our dynamic and growing R&D team located in Pune site.
The role responsibilities include development of features, unit tests, tools and infrastructure for in-house automation framework.
You will Work collaboratively with professional developers, software architects and product managers, in a fast-paced agile environment.
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Software development
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented language Java
- Practical experience in database applications (SQL, Oracle).
- Background in Linux / Unix and Windows.
- Experience with testing and integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG) - Advantage
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – advantage.
- Familiarity with Git – advantage.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks – advantage
- Knowledge in operating systems, networking – advantage
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, strong self-learner, with ability to self-manage tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of English with great communication skills both verbal and written
- Problem solver, able to remove roadblocks.